Eufy, Samsung, and Roomba brands manufacture robot vacuums that provide you with cleaning convenience without lifting a finger. Robot vacuums are particularly suitable for homeowners with busy schedules and less cleaning time on their hands.
Depending on the robot vacuum of your choice, Eufy, Samsung, and Roomba brands have models that may meet your hands-free cleaning needs. However, the best one should be able to meet your cleaning needs with high precision
This article compares three robot vacuums from three different brands, and they include the Eufy RoboVac G30 Edge vs Samsung Jet Bot vs iRobot Roomba 694. Continue perusing the article to find out our best pick, which we hope will interest you.
Eufy RoboVac G30 Edge vs SAMSUNG Jet Bot vs iRobot Roomba 694 Comparison Table
|Features||Eufy RoboVac G30 Edge||SAMSUNG Jet Bot||iRobot Roomba 694|
|Vacuum Type||Robot Vacuum||Robot Vacuum||Robot Vacuum|
|Surface Recommendation||Carpets and area rugs||Carpets, area rugs, and hard floors||Hard floors and carpets|
|Controller Type||App control using Google Assistant and Alexa||Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Bixby||App control and voice control|
|Filtration||HEPA filtration||A five-layered advanced HEPA filtration system||AeroVac filtration system that uses HEPA style filters|
|Power Source||Battery powered||Battery powered||Battery powered|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium-Ion||Lithium-Ion|
|Weight||5.95 pounds||17.9 pounds||6.8 pounds|
Final verdict (Best Pick)
Roomba is a well-established brand, producing various high-quality vacuum models, and the iRobot Roomba 694 is no different.
We have chosen this model as our best pick due to the various quality features that it has which include the following:
1. The iRobot Roomba 694 has a compact design that enables it to get under most furniture. It is round in shape and has side brushes for sweeping wall edges and corners.
2. The robot device intelligently works around your life because it personalizes cleaning suggestions through the iRobot Genius, which learns your routine and habits.
3. It has a large dustbin capacity and provides you with excellent performance on high-pile carpets and bare floors.
4. It has a surface detection function with good area coverage and a height adjustment feature that automatically adjusts to different surfaces.
5. It has a three-stage vacuuming system that activates using a voice command, a mobile application, or by pressing the ‘clean’ button.
6. The iRobot Roomba 694 has a 2100 mAh lithium-ion battery that requires three hours to charge for 90 minutes of use.
Eufy vs Samsung vs Roomba: A Robot Vacuum Comparison
1. Eufy RoboVac G30 Edge
The Eufy RoboVac G30 Edge is a great robotic vacuum with an upgraded smart dynamic navigation that enables it to navigate faster and better.
The robot vacuum is slim and fits under most furniture. It has powerful suction up to 2000pa, which picks up more debris across surfaces.
The robot has an app control known as the Eufy home app that allows you to choose various cleaning categories, such as spot cleaning and the suction power that you desire.
The device has wheels that enable it to transition from hard floors to carpets of low or medium piles.
The app enables you to change cleaning modes, cleaning records, and set cleaning schedules. The RoboVac detects the boundary strips you set using specialized dual-hall sensors. The vacuum has drop-sense technology that prevents it from falling off stairs and edges.
The Eufy RoboVac is Wi-Fi enabled and offers a basic digital mapping capability with map reports. However, it cannot create “keep out” zones or boundary markers. It the robot lacks a solid digital navigation map.
The robot vacuum has a path tracking sensor that enables it to adapt to surface changes while taking the route that is most efficient for cleaning a room. It comes with five cable ties that assist in keeping power cords and wires out of the vacuum’s path.
The Eufy RoboVac has brushless motors that reduce the noise produced by it significantly. It has nine infrared sensors built into it that ensure the machine is aware of its surroundings, cleans areas that have been predestined, and is able to detect present boundaries.
As a user, you can control the machine with your voice using Google Assistant or Alexa. There are voice prompts that indicate the device’s current status and also guide users. The robot is battery-powered and runs for 100 minutes per charge.
The device features an auto-return cleaning such that if the vacuum runs out of power before it finishes its task, it recharges in the cradle before continuing where it left off. It comes with a power adapter, a charging base, cleaning tools, two side brushes, and five cable ties.
- Brand: Eufy.
- Controller type: App control.
- Surface: Carpets and hard floors.
- Power source: battery powered.
- Color: Black.
- Weight: 5.95 pounds.
- The vacuum has gyro navigation.
- It has impressive suction.
- It transitions seamlessly between different floorings.
- It has drop-proof technology that prevents it from falling.
- It automatically docks to charge when the battery is low, then resumes cleaning from where it left off.
- It has an odd movement pattern and runs into large objects.
- It is not suitable for high-pile carpets.
2. iRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum
The iRobot Roomba 694 is among the top models of the Roomba brand.
The vacuum is round in shape and therefore does not reach corners and edges. However, it has side brushes that cover this by sweeping wall edges.
The robot vacuum intelligently works around your life because it personalizes cleaning suggestions through the iRobot Genius, which learns your routine and habits.
You can schedule cleaning using the voice assistant, the vacuum app, or iRobot Genius app.
The vacuum has a large dustbin capacity and provides you with excellent performance on high-pile carpets and bare floors. Even though it may struggle with pet hair, it efficiently eliminates small debris.
The iRobot Roomba 694 has a compact design that enables it to get under most furniture. It has a surface detection function with good area coverage. The vacuum has a height adjustment feature that enables it to automatically adjust when cleaning different surfaces.
The machine consists of a first-generation motor that provides around 550-600pa, which makes it suitable for picking dirt on low pile carpets and hard floors. The motor works hand in hand with the brush system.
The brush is responsible for agitating dirt while the suction picks it up. The side brushes sweep dirt into the vacuum’s path, ready for suction. The vacuum has a three-stage vacuuming system that is activated using a voice command, a mobile application, or by pressing the “clean” button.
The system lifts dust, dirt, and debris from hard floors and carpets while its edge-sweeping brush cleans corners and edges. It has dirt detection technology that detects areas with more dirt and cleans them more thoroughly.
The iRobot Roomba 694 has a 2100 mAh lithium-ion battery which requires three hours to charge for 90 minutes of use. It automatically docks and recharges when the battery is low. The power is enough for the vacuum to complete a cleaning cycle without needing a recharge.
The machine is equipped with a 600ml dust tank which can store dirt for up to three days. It has sensors that allow it to navigate around and under your furniture and along edges. It also has a cliff detector that prevents it from falling.
- Brand: IRobot.
- Controller type: Voice control and app control.
- Surface: hard floors and carpets.
- Power source: battery powered.
- Color: Charcoal grey.
- Weight: 6.8 pounds.
- The vacuum has Wi-Fi connectivity enabling you to control it via one of your smart devices.
- It has a run time of 90 minutes and a fast recharge time.
- It has a sturdy build that enables it to get under most furniture.
- It transitions to different surfaces smoothly.
- The vacuum has adaptive navigation.
- It has dirt-detecting technology that senses and eliminates dirt.
- The vacuum struggles to pick up pet hair and fine debris from all surfaces.
3. SAMSUNG Jet Bot + Vacuum
The Samsung Jet Bot is a robot vacuum with automatic precision cleaning.
The vacuum’s precise navigation is due to the LiDAR sensor that the machine has that creates accurate room maps for the device to navigate.
You can also control the mapping using the Samsung SmartThings app.
The vacuum has real-life tracking that enables you to check its status in real-time using the Samsung app, see the areas that have been cleaned, view its history, and instruct it to stop or pause.
The Samsung Jet Bot has intelligent power control known as Jet Bot + which can identify the type of the surface being cleaned and the amount of dust it has, after identification, the Jet Bot + will automatically adjust suction to provide you with a thorough clean.
The robot vacuum utilizes voice recognition technology, enabling you to clean your home using the technology. The feature is compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Bixby. It has a 0.3-liter washable dustbin, which is also easy to remove from the device.
The Samsung Jet Bot is equipped with automatic cleaning and emptying technology. When the dustbin is full, it empties automatically, and the clean station uses air pulse technology to remove dirt from the air.
The machine has a five-layer HEPA system of filtration that captures up to 99.9 percent of dust, providing your home with clean indoor air. The machine provides you with the option to choose where to clean using the select and go feature.
The Samsung Jet Bot is versatile as it can select as can clean any surface effectively, be it carpet, area rugs, or hard floors. Its high-efficiency brush roll consists of fine anti-static fibers. The self-cleaning extractors are responsible for grinding up hair to prevent entanglement.
- Brand: Samsung.
- Controller type: Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Bixby.
- Surface: Carpets, area rugs, and hard floors.
- Power source: battery powered.
- Color: white.
- Weight: 17.9 pounds.
- The vacuum has intelligent power control.
- It has a five-layer advanced filtration system.
- It has a select and go feature that enables you to choose the specific area that you want to clean.
- It has LiDAR sensors, which offer precise navigation.
- It has real-time tracking using the SmartThings app.
- The vacuum uses voice recognition.
- The vacuum is a bit pricey.
Differences: Eufy RoboVac G30 Edge vs SAMSUNG Jet Bot vs iRobot Roomba 694
1. Structure and design
2. Cleaning performance
3. Intended purpose/application
4. Filter quality
6. Pros & cons
1. Structure and design: The Roomba 694 is round in shape and has a side brush for cleaning deep corners and wall edges. It has a 13.4-inch diameter and a height of 3.6 inches. It has a weight of 6.7 pounds. The vacuum has a light silver finish with grey accents.
The Eufy G30 edge vacuum is round in shape and slim, and it fits under most furniture to clean the hidden mess. The device has a width of 12.8 inches and a height of 2.85 inches.
The Samsung Jet Bot has a design that is focused on the interaction of users and technology instead of innovating for the sake of intervention. It is equipped with a friendly personality that connects with users.
Winner: the Samsung jet bot.
2. Cleaning performance: The Roomba 694 has a brush system that works together with the motor of the machine to provide you with a perfect clean.
The brush agitates the dirt while the suction picks it up. The vacuum also has a side brush that sweeps dirt into the machine’s path for suction.
The Eufy G30 edge entirely covers your house using logical route planning, ensuring that your home is thoroughly cleaned. It has three cleaning modes, which include normal cleaning, manual mode, and spot cleaning modes.
The Samsung jet bot has intelligent power control that identifies the surface type and the amount of dust in it. After identification, the suction will be automatically adjusted to give you a thorough clean no matter the type of floor.
Winner: the Roomba 694.
3. Navigation: The Roomba 694 has a full suite of advanced sensors, which enables it to navigate around and under furniture and along edges. It also has cliff detection that prevents it from falling.
The Eufy G30 edge has 9 anti-collision sensors that prevent it from bumping into other obstacles. It also has drop-proof technology that prevents it from falling off ledges and stairs.
The Samsung jet bot has precise navigation, which is attributed to its LiDAR sensors, which provide accurate root mapping for the vacuum to navigate. The mapping of the machine can also be controlled through the Samsung SmartThings App.
Winner: the Roomba 694.
4. Intended purpose/application: Vacuum cleaners are engineered to handle various cleaning tasks. The Roomba 694 is designed to clean low-pile carpets, bare floors, and pet hair.
Its autonomy and navigation are excellent for small apartments and rooms with little traffic.
The Eufy G30 edge is designed for vacuuming carpets and hard floors. The Samsung Jet Bot can clean any type of surface due to its intelligent power control and its highly efficient brush roll.
Winner: the Samsung jet bot.
5. Filter quality: The Roomba 694 has an AeroVac filtration system that utilizes HEPA-style filters. The filter system can trap mild allergens and some odors to some extent, but it is not as efficient as Roombas with advanced Aero Force HEPA filters.
The Eufy has a G30 hybrid hassle-free filter that is easy to use and maintain. The Samsung jet bot has an advanced five-layer HEPA system of filtration. The filtration system can capture up to 99.99 percent of the particles.
Winner: the Eufy G30 edge.
6. Price: The Roomba 694 has an affordable price range of below $200. The Eufy G30 Edge is fairly priced, costing slightly above $250. The Samsung Jet Bot is a bit expensive because its price is on the higher side, above $450.
Winner: the Roomba 694.
7. Pros & cons: The pros of the Roomba 694 include Wi-Fi connectivity that enables you to control it via one of your smart devices, a run time of 90 minutes, and a fast-charging time. It has a sturdy build and can get under most furniture.
The vacuum transitions to different surfaces smoothly; it has adaptive navigation and dirt detection technology that senses and eliminates dirt. The con is that the vacuum struggles to pick up pet hair and fine debris from all surfaces.
The pros of the Eufy gG30 edge include impressive suction and gyro navigation, it transitions seamlessly between different flooring, it has drop-proof technology that prevents it from falling, and it automatically docks to charge when the battery is low.
The cons include an odd movement pattern that causes the machine to run into large objects and it is not suitable for high-pile carpets.
The pros of the Samsung Jet Bot include an intelligent power control that detects dirt, a five-layer advanced filtration system, and a select and go feature that enables you to choose the specific area that you want to clean.
The vacuum has LiDAR sensors, which offer precise navigation, real-time tracking using the SmartThings app, and voice recognition. The con is that the vacuum is a bit expensive.